Today we are proud to release the version 1.0.0 of our BurpSuite extension.
This will allow you to access all the programs details from YesWeHack directly inside of BurpSuite.
But also instantly configure the scopes and the required headers according to the program rules. No more copy pasting between the website and your favorite tool!
YesWeBurp is available on github
- Download Jython 2.7.0 Standalone Jar from https://www.jython.org/downloads.html
- Open Burp on Extender / Options
- In Python Environment, set the location of the standalone jar to the previouly downloaded one
git clone 'https://github.com/yeswehack/YesWeBurp.git' <installation_folder>
- Open Burp on Extender/ Extensions
- Set Extension type as Python
- Set Extension file to
- The addon is now installed, a new tab named
The configuration options are available in the tab YesWeHack / Options
|API URL||Base url for all the api calls.||https://api.yeswehack.com|
|Authentication||Choose between Anonymous or authenticated connection.
Authenticated mode allows you to access all your private programs.
|Email used for connecting to your YesWeHack account.||–|
|Password||Password used for connecting to your YesWeHack account.||–|
|Remember password||Choose to keep a plaintext copy of your password inside. Burp||–|
To take full advantage of this tool,
we recommend that you create an account on