💡 WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE BUG BOUNTY CYCLE?
Are you curious about the inner workings of Bug Bounty programs and how vulnerabilities are identified, reported, and triaged? Join us on 11 April for a deep dive into the Bug Bounty journey in its most operational form, with our panel of YesWeHack experts. 😎
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the entire process of identifying, reporting, and triaging vulnerabilities, from the perspective of ethical hacker and our team of experts.
After this session, you will gain a deeper understanding of:
- The steps involved in the Bug Bounty cycle
- An overview of the YesWeHack platform, and how ethical hackers report bugs
- The role of the triager in reviewing and qualifying the reports
- How organisations receive reports through the platform
- Insights and experiences from expert panellists on the world of bug bounties
Who should attend?
- CISO/CTO/ Head of IT departments
- Security professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about the process of detecting and fixing bugs, particularly within the context of a Bug Bounty program
- Anne-Laure Ehresmann, Security Analyst, YesWeHack
- BitK, Ethical Hacker, YesWeHack
- Eileen Neo, APAC Team Manager, YesWeHack
Who we are 👇
Founded in 2015, YesWeHack is a global Bug Bounty and VDP Platform. YesWeHack offers companies an innovative approach to cybersecurity with Bug Bounty (pay-per-vulnerability discovered), connecting tens of thousands cybersecurity experts (ethical hackers) across 170 countries with organisations to secure their exposed scopes and reporting vulnerabilities in their websites, mobile apps, infrastructure and connected devices.
YesWeHack runs private (invitation based only) programs and public programs for hundreds of organisations worldwide in compliance with the strictest European regulations.
In addition to the Bug Bounty platform, YesWeHack also offers: a creation and management solution for Vulnerability Disclosure Policy (VDP), a Pentest Management Platform, a learning platform for ethical hackers called Dojo and a training platform for educational institutions, YesWeHackEDU.
Date(s): 11/04/2023 | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm