Date(s) - 28/01/2020 - 30/01/2020 | All Day
FIC 2020 – LIVE Bug Bounty by YesWeHack
The International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC) has become the leading European event on cybersecurity security and digital trust. Following the success of 2019 edition, the FIC and YesWeHack are once again organizing a LIVE BUG BOUNTY!
With a 2020 theme around the human being at the heart of cybersecurity, the presence of YesWeHack, which mobilizes collective intelligence to address the growing shortage of cybersecurity skills, is particularly relevant.
For two days (29 & 30 January, 2020), YesWeHack customers and CivicTechs will submit scopes to be tested by bug hunters who will be rewarded according to the severity ofeach found vulnerability.
To our hunters all you have to do is register on the YesWeHack platform get your free ticket for the event, and join us on our stand E19. With thousands up for grabs, this is a must-see for all interested in live hacking and Bug Bounty.
Alongside the Live Bug Bounty, the YesWeHack team will be there during the 3 days of the event, so drop by our stand to meet us, have a demo, and learn how you can make cybersecurity an accelerator of your digital transformation with Bug Bounty. In order to schedule a 1:1 meeting during the event, please get in touch with Laurent Jouannic, Audrey Bizet or Faustine Michaux !
During the 3 days of the FIC, Gael Musquet, Hacker, YesWeHack, will give continuous demonstrations and workshops on a car. The vehicle has been equipped, prepared and retrofitted throughout 2019 on more than 8000 kilometers in level 2 / 3 of autonomy. Check out the details of the demonstrations here !
YesWeHack is the #1 European Bug Bounty Platform, and offers companies an innovative approach to cybersecurity with Bug Bounty (pay-per-vulnerability discovered), connecting more than 15 000 cyber-security experts (ethical hackers) across 120 countries with organizations, to secure their exposed scopes and reporting vulnerabilities in their websites, mobile apps, infrastructure and connected devices.
We can’t wait to see you there !
Live Bug Bounty – Code of conduct
- No Denial of Service attacks, no Brute-Force, social engineering attacks or physical attacks and no spam!
- No public disclosure of Bug.
- We reserve the right to cancel programs at any time and the decision to pay a reward is at the sole discretion of the program managers.
- You must not break the law and stay within the set perimeter.
- You must not disrupt the service or corrupt personal data.
- Any failure to comply with the rules will result in the submission being invalid or even excluded from Bug Bounty’s program.
- Each hunter will be required to have an account on the Bug Bounty YesWeHack platform in order to validate the rules before hunting bugs and accessing the various programs.
- Each Hunter of the FIC 2020 bounty bug will be subject to the conditions of use of the YesWeHack bug bounty platform (https://yeswehack.com) via his/her registration.
- No employee(s) (current or past) in the program’s perimeters may claim to be eligible for a reward.
- Comply with the rules of each program described on https://yeswehack.com
- Be the first to report a vulnerability. Submission of a bug that could compromise the integrity of user data, bypass user data privacy protection or allow access to a system within the infrastructure, such as: authentication bypass, XSS/SQL/XML injections, CSRF, SSRF, remote arbitrary code execution. Qualifying vulnerabilities for a bonus will be indicated in the details of each program.
- Only an exploitation from one of the IP addresses assigned to the 2019 FIC will be considered valid.
Bug submission Rules
- Exclusive use of the Bug Bounty platform https://yeswehack.com (Pseudo/hash check – Submission Timestamp)
- Provide enough information to analyze the attack path as well as to be able to easily replay it, which will facilitate the validations of the submissions, which will have an impact on the amount of the reward.
- The validity of each submission and the amount of the fees will be decided by the program managers present on site.