Date(s) - 28/01/2020 - 30/01/2020 | All Day
Lille | Grand Palais | Lille | France
LIVE CAR HACKING – FIC 2020
In-Vehicle Information Systems (IVISs) are becoming more and more complex and common. They provide new driver assistance, more road safety, entertainment, for greater and greater vehicle autonomy. Unfortunately, such valuable innovations also lead to vulnerabilities that require the highest standards of security during the product design stage by the vehicle manufacturers. Vehicle cybersecurity needs to be a ongoing process, monitroing vulnerabilities and attacks on sub-systems throughout the lifecycle of the vehicle.
Ongoing workshops and demonstrations during the 3 days :
1. Car Hacking demonstration :
- Taking control of the steering wheel, brakes or accelerator
- Interception of pneumatic data
- Interception of personal data
- Vehicle communication bus control
2. How to make a vehicle autonomous: presentation of the tools needed to interact with the vehicle’s information systems, up to making it autonomous at level 3.
3. Presentation of the Automotive Grade Linux open source operating system from the Linux Foundation
The live Car Hacking space will be mention on the event floorplan ! And you can find the YesWeHack team and the Live Bug Bounty on the booth E19 !
To know more about Bug Bounty, visit our website : https://www.yeswehack.com
See you there !