⏳ SEE YOU FROM 7 TO 9 JUNE!
This year, the FIC (International Cybersecurity Forum) will take place on 7, 8 and 9 June at the Grand Palais in Lille! A major event in the area of security and digital trust, the FIC will bring together the entire cybersecurity ecosystem for three days. For 2022, the theme will be Europe, with a focus on “Shaping Europe’s digital future”.
Meet YesWeHack on booth F12!
What can you expect this year on our stand?
🔈 Attend demonstrations of our Bug Bounty and VDP platform. Our Bug Bounty specialists will be delighted to provide you with practical presentations and demos tailored to your needs, questions or concerns.
|💡 Feel free to reach out to already book your demo at the FIC!|
🕹️ Slip into the shoes of an ethical hacker and try to win rewards on our virtual reality game!
📢 On Tuesday 7th June, Rodolphe Harand, YesWeHack Managing Director, will participate in ECSO‘s panel discussion: “Investment and internationalisation challenges for European cybersecurity start-ups”. 🕐 4.30 to 5.30 p.m 📍 Room Rembrant
📢 On Wednesday 8th June, Gilles Yonnet, YesWehack’s Chief Technology Officer will participate in the round table on the topic of “Strengthening CVD programs”. 🕐 11:00am to 12:00p.m 📍 Room Rubens.
🧑💻 On 8 & 9 June, a live Bug Bounty will be held, as every year, open to all FIC visitors! Partner companies and scopes will be revealed on Wednesday morning, June 8th at the YesWeHack booth! Get ready, it’s going to be athletic!
🎉 And of course, as usual on our booth, you can count on fun, great laughs, and lots of nice swags!
Live Bug bounty 🔥
🏃♂️💻 Ready, set, hack! On June 8 and 9, we will once again hold a live Bug Bounty on our booth F12.
Hunters, if you’d like to take part, sign up to the FIC and join this unique contest! During two days, your endurance will be tested on exclusive perimeters. You’ll have to be in the starting blocks to try and win rewards worth several thousand euros by submitting vulnerabilities that will be qualified and validated by the program managers present on site.
📣 The companies taking part in the event as well as the scopes will be announced on June 8, at our booth F12.
Our Live Bug Bounty is also a bonus challenge of the EC2 (European Cyber Cup). EC2 teams will be able to participate in order to gain extra points in the overall ranking!
💡 How to take part?
- You must be registered for the FIC 2022.
- To join the Live Bug Bounty FIC 2022, you must have an account on YesWeHack’s Bug Bounty platform.
Code of conduct
- No public disclosure of bug is allowed during or after the event;
- We reserve the right to cancel programs at any time and the decision to pay a reward is at the sole discretion of the program managers;
- You must not break any laws and must stay within the rules set out for each program;
- You must not disrupt the service or corrupt personal data;
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in the invalidity of the submission or even exclusion from the Bug Bounty program.
- No employee (current or former) of the programs concerned may participate in the program;
- No employees (past or present) of subsidiaries or subcontractors of the programs concerned may participate in the program;
- Respect the rules of each program described on https://yeswehack.com;
- Access to programs will be limited to those physically present at the FIC 2022;
- Only an exploitation originating from one of the IP addresses allocated to the FIC 2022 will be considered valid.
Rules to respect for bug submission
- Exclusive use of the Bug Bounty platform https://yeswehack.com.
- Be the first person to report a vulnerability, otherwise it will be considered as “duplicate”.
- Provide sufficient information to analyse the attack path in order to easily replay the attack. It will simplify the validation of submissions and will have an impact on the reward amount.
- The validity of each submission and the amount of the reward will be decided by the program managers on site.
👉 Want to learn more about Bug Bounty and VDP now? Contact us and one of our experts will get back to you 👈
Date(s): 07/06/2022 - 09/06/2022 | All Day
Location(s): Lille Grand Palais | 1 boulevard des Cités Unies | Lille | France