Please note that the Security BSides After Party will be open to all registered participants (450 attendees are expected) by presenting their event badge. They will be entitled to drinks which will be provided by YesWeHack 🙂
As for the After Party venue, it will be held at O’ Reilly’s Sub Lounge. A short distance from the conference and one of the best pubs/lounges in Dublin. >> http://sublounge.ie/
=== More on Security BSides Dublin below ===
One day event
- Presentations, CTF, and potentially short workshops (1-3 hours), all on the same day and open to all.
- Focus on Security, CyberSecurity, Computer Forensics and not just on Ethical Hacking.
- Presentations will be selected by a review committee of recognised security professionals from the industry and academia. There is opportunity for short “rookie talks” (Lightning Talks) from young professionals/researchers who may have never presented in front of an audience before.
- Allow companies to meet/recruit/hire people on the day.
- Companies will be represented by security professionals or people of relevant status, and not only by sales people.
- Reach a targeted audience to offer and/or request services within the InfoSec community.
- Security professionals from all around Europe and globally will be attending the event.
- Security BSides Dublin will accept donations to be given to CyberSafeIreland charity.
- Security BSides Dublin, is a not-for-profit event and organisation.
Date(s): 23/03/2019 | All Day
Location(s): The Convention Centre Dublin | Spencer Dock, N Wall Quay, North Wall | Dublin | Ireland