Date(s) - 14/12/2018 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
OECD Headquarters | 2, rue André Pascal | Paris | France
YesWeHack to participate in the Global Forum on Digital Security for Prosperity
YesWeHack will participate in the Global Forum on Digital Security for Prosperity organized by OECD.
YesWeHack is proud through its Associate Director -Rodolphe Harand- to participate in the Session 6 namely : Encouraging responsible vulnerabilities disclosure
Session 6 will discuss how to reduce zero-day vulnerabilities’ lifetime, encourage responsible disclosure of vulnerabilities and ethical hacking, and how coordinated disclosure of vulnerability can be implemented in increasingly complex environments and supply chains.
- Prof. Beomsoo Kim,Vice-Chair of the OECD Working Party on Security and Privacy in the Digital Economy (SPDE)
- Marietje Schaake, Member of European Parliament
- Bruce Schneier, Security Technologist and Author
- Rodolphe Harand, Associate Director, Yes We Hack
- Lorenzo Pupillo, Head of the Cybersecurity Initiative, Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)
- Cedric Laurant, Civil Society