YesWeHack will participate in the Global Forum on Digital Security for Prosperity organized by OECD.
YesWeHack is proud through its Associate Director -Rodolphe Harand- to participate in the Session 6 namely : Encouraging responsible vulnerabilities disclosure
Session 6 will discuss how to reduce zero-day vulnerabilities’ lifetime, encourage responsible disclosure of vulnerabilities and ethical hacking, and how coordinated disclosure of vulnerability can be implemented in increasingly complex environments and supply chains.
- Prof. Beomsoo Kim,Vice-Chair of the OECD Working Party on Security and Privacy in the Digital Economy (SPDE)
- Marietje Schaake, Member of European Parliament
- Bruce Schneier, Security Technologist and Author
- Rodolphe Harand, Associate Director, Yes We Hack
- Lorenzo Pupillo, Head of the Cybersecurity Initiative, Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)
- Cedric Laurant, Civil Society
Date(s): 14/12/2018 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location(s): OECD Headquarters | 2, rue André Pascal | Paris | France