This White Paper focuses on the benefits and the key recommendations for the implementation of a vulnerability disclosure policy (VDP) within each organisation. Creating vulnerability-free digital products and services is no small challenge. It is thus crucial to identify and correct vulnerabilities as fast as possible to prevent their mobilisation by malicious actors. YesWeHack, a global vulnerability management leader, works to encourage the broad adoption of VDPs, thus facilitating the emergence of collective cybersecurity responsibility.
This White Paper is the go-to resource for decision-makers, executives, CISOs and technical experts alike in their quest for arguments and tools that foster a less vulnerable, more secure digital services. A trustworthy and responsible organisation reduces digital risk by building upon feedback from ethical hackers. Industry-standard best practices and solutions are within reach. Ready to launch?
What you will learn
This White Paper focuses on the benefits and the key recommendations for the implementation of a vulnerability disclosure policy (VDP) within each organisation:
- What vulnerability disclosure brings about for all stakeholders and how it can easily remove legal uncertainty. The latter is a significant deterrent to well-intentioned ethical hackers. Still, easy-to-adopt ways for putting in place vulnerability disclosure approaches exist;
- The evolution and state of play in cybersecurity practices vis-à-vis coordinated vulnerability disclosure;
- How to structure a vulnerability disclosure management program that enjoys strong sponsorship and dedicated tools.
Use this white paper to:
- Learn vulnerability disclosure programs best practices to sustainably reduce digital risk;
- Understand what tools are there to do vulnerability disclosure right;
- Educate your colleagues about how to benefit from collective cybersecurity intelligence.